Cable Channels for Trailing Leads
Tidi-Cable® Steel Cable Wall/Ceiling Channels are perfect for fixing cables in place and are used by many contractors as an alternative to small cable basket.
They’re also excellent for creating easily moveable drop down points for temporary electrics. This product is made from galvanised steel and is fully recyclable.
TCS007 – 1 x pig tail, 6mm screw hole, max load 5kg, internal diameter 12mm
TCS008 – 2 x pig tails, 6mm screw holes, max load 5kg per pig tail, internal diameter 12mm
TCS009 – 4 x pig tails, 6mm screw holes, max load 5kg per pig tail, internal diameter 12mm
- Safely fix cables in place
- Compliant with 18th Edition Wiring Regulations
- Can be used as permanent fixings
- Perfect for creating drop down points
- Space every 2 metres
- Use on walls and ceilings
- Manufactured in the UK